An engineering consultancy, growing globally through merge & acquisition, wanted to align it’s vision and values as this process took place. The main thrust was to deliver results through their people on a global scale with training available to all. So as the company grew, its employees, new and existing, could align themselves in the right way to drive future success. VTT designed interactive virtual workshops focused on vision and values for managers and also provided supporting materials.
- The organisation was growing rapidly by merge & acquisition.
- Alignment for all against the vision and values was a key goal.
- Managers were required to promote the right vision and values.
- The training rolls out needed to be global.
- Time and language challenges needed to be met.
- 5 training modules were designed for virtual delivery for global release for all managers
- Key modules designed covering company vision and values
- Toolkits were designed to be downloaded for use by managers with their teams
- ‘Nudges’ were designed to regularly encourage managers their teams
- Playbooks were designed and distributed for managers to record ideas, progress and commitments
- All of the above were connected to the client’s LMS
A global approach to instilling the company vision and values were designed and then delivered for all managers to onward coach the approach.
Recording of activity and results were afforded by the connection to the LMS.
The virtual workshops allowed access to all employees across languages and time zones.