Our client - a global agricultural organisation had developed a successful F2F solution for appraisal training both for managers and contributors. The training had been previously only delivered F2F in the UK with the challenge being that they now wanted the same solution to cover the whole of the USA/UK. VTT was approached to design and then deliver a virtual solution for both managers and contributors so that consistency and inclusion were achieved.
- The UK had training available only in a F2F format.
- The USA had no training available at all.
- Providing the USA with F2F workshops would induce a significant cost where there was no appropriate budget.
- The next appraisal round was imminent meaning significant time pressure on delivery.
- The client wanted to create consistency for all in both countries.
The solution required VTT to convert a pre-existing F2F 1 day workshop to a virtual approach:-
- Designing x2 100 minute manager sprint workshops
- Designing x1 100 minute contributor sprint workshop
- Delivering virtual sprint workshops to 20 managers
- Delivering virtual sprint workshops to 48 contributors
- Availability to all in both countries for ongoing virtual training
Both the design and delivery delighted the client as they now had training accessible to all in both countries.
Additionally, consistency of approach and training delivery was achieved, removing all need for travel.
The training sprints are available ongoing and proving to be a great way of bringing new entrants across both countries to meet and learn together.