The client was a British independent not-for-profit organisation who were looking to deliver workshops and webinars across their industry. While their trainers were qualified to deliver this in a face-to-face (F2F) environment, they recognised that a different skill set was required to deliver virtually.
So, VTT designed a bespoke virtual Train the Trainer Programme for them, on their chosen platform (Microsoft Teams) to get them up to speed and be confident and skillful in virtual delivery.
- Upskilling 18 qualified F2F training facilitators
- Giving trainers the tools to effectively create interaction in a virtual space
- A bespoke TTT Programme including three Masterclasses
- Delivery Masterclass
- Design Masterclass
- Creating Interaction Masterclass
- The in-house trainers gained new skills and techniques to assist them in facilitating training virtually going forwards
- Facilitation team gained not just confidence but massive competence in designing and delivering in virtual environments
- No travel for the participants, no carbon use and no need for time away
- Produced confidence in trainers to use more virtual approaches around the organisation going forwards