Our client is a global manufacturer of healthcare goods who had already planned to deliver 50% of their training virtual over the coming year pre-COVID. However, with the appearance of the global pandemic, this goal was accelerated to be 100% virtual by the end of March 2020.
While they opted to self-teach on their chosen delivery platform Cisco WebEx, they felt professional upskilling and gaining credentials would provide further weight to their ability to help drive their organisation. So, they contacted the Virtual Training Team, who provided a bespoke Train the Trainer Programme to suit their needs.
- Upskilling 8 training facilitators with some limited virtual training experience
- Strict time frame: the trainers required upskilling swiftly to meet the demand caused by COVID-19
- Complete bespoke Train the Trainer programme; consisting of our 4 Masterclasses;-
- Delivery Masterclass
- Design Masterclass
- Platform Masterclass
- Creating Interaction Masterclass
- The in-house trainers gained new skills and techniques to assist them in facilitating training virtually going forwards
- Facilitation team gained not just confidence but massive competence in designing and delivering in virtual environments
- Additional resources added to the organisation’s 2020 virtual training best practice guidance
- New insight on other areas of the organisation’s practices that could be taken virtual
- No travel for the participants, no carbon use and no need for time away
- Produced confidence in trainers to use more virtual approaches around the organisation going forwards